Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It’s his party and he’ll ____ if he wants to…


When I got back to Adam’s house at 8pm from my hiking trip in Bohemian Switzerland, I was immediately caught up in the madness of Adam’s Birthday. Technically his birthday wasn’t until the next day, but he had work the next day at night as a bartender so he decided to celebrate it the day before. I bought some groceries and a fifth of vodka at a store on the way home (the usual haha), and when I arrived back home, Adam and Sarah were actually about to head to the bar that moment and were writing me a note with directions of how to get to the bar. I convinced them to stay a bit longer and take a couple birthday shots of my vodka, and 3 shots later (for me at least), we were on our way to the first bar to meet some friends.

The bar we went to was ok, but none of us were REALLY sure why we went there first. haha Either way, after a round of beer, more shots of vodka, and some cigarettes, everyone was relaxed and chatting it up with the other people at the table. It was fun meeting some new people. One of the girls I met does Thai massage, and I even got a short demonstration. :) Oh man she was good. Just thinking about it makes me tingle. She had her hands and elbows pressing so hard in just the right places, it was painful yet glorious. Anyone who’s ever had a Thai massage can relate. I was even lucky enough to have my neck cracked by her. So good! Her boyfriend who was also there is definitely a lucky guy (or IS he….? Haha).

At some point in the night, I left to group to snag some food since I hadn’t eaten since noon (other than the 2 amazing apples I had with me that I ate on the trail). It took me a while to find a place that was open, but I eventually found a pizzeria and got a delicious calzone that I brought back with me to the bar. I’m not sure why I’m saying this in the blog, but for some reason I felt like golem or something the whole time I was eating it. Haha I had this huge pizza box on the table with the lid down covering my hands and the food, and I kept sneakily breaking apart pieces with my hand and eating it all messy like. Idk what I’m talking about. Haha

Shortly after I finished my pizza, I took a birthday shot with Adam, and not long after that, Adam was passed out with his forehead on the table and his hands in his lap. Haha Apparently he had taken some more birthday shots with other people at the table while I was getting food, and had another beer or two as well. He’s not exactly a biggest dude and probably shouldn’t have consumed that much alcohol. Either way, it was pretty funny to me and I quickly passed off my camera and started posing with the weary drunkard passed out on the table. Haha

Sarah was far more concerned than I was and was forcing Adam to drink water the rest of the night. I thought he was down for the count for sure and we would have to carry him home, but after receiving a call from 2 “cute” Asian guys Adam liked, he perked up immediately. Oh Adam… haha Oh! And I almost forgot the best/worst part of the night, which inspired the title of this blog. At some drunken point in the night for Adam, he started making out with various girls at the table. I’ll upload pics later and you’ll see what I mean about the” best/worst part” of the night then. Sorry Adam. Haha That was your decision, not mine.

The two Asian guys eventually made it to the bar and hung out for a while which was cool. One of them eventually left tho, and soon after, Adam and the other guy went back to the flat to “hang out.” Meanwhile, the rest of the group that wasn’t heading home (me, sarah, brooke, and maybe some other people) decided to go to a new bar. This new bar wasn’t any better, and Sarah and I were confused again of how we ended up at such a lousy bar. Haha It was complete with creepy dudes and slot machines. Oh well. We hung out there for a while, and Brooke continued to down mini bottles of wine. I swear she must have had at least 8 of these things, and kept drinking them after Sarah and I left around 3am. Haha Brooke was definitely a character to say the least, and I felt much safer to be back at home without her harassing me. Man, it’s hard to explain, but she was creeping me out. Haha

It was definitely a fun yet strange night in Prague. A new experience for me to say the least with some of the dirty/strange/uncomfortable conversations that were going on. Haha Man, I can’t quite say everything we talked about in this blog, but that’s probably a good thing. haha. That’s part of the fun tho and I wouldn’t have changed anything from the night. Except for maybe the bar locations. Haha Happy Birthday again Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment